My First Time In A Taxi

My First Time In A Taxi-By Hinerangi


  1. Where
  2. Main course
  3. How


  1. One sunny day me and my sister(Donnah) went to Hunters Plaza,Papatoetoe. But...their was no way to get there. So my sister called(drum roll please) the taxi. I was, I was nervous because it was my first time on a taxi.
  2. Luckily, I had killed some time packing the boot with stuff. But then it came to the time of hopping into the taxi. I was about to explode but I didn´t. (Luckily) I hopped into the taxi. I put my shimmering seatbelt. I closed the taxi door Boom! I slammed it so hard I got in  big trouble from the taxi driver. We got to hunters plaza.
  3. I feel okay I guess. That was fun riding in a taxi. I felt happy  and wowed that was so much fun. Next time we go to hunters plaza I hope we go in a taxi.
Drosje – Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog