Wk 8 Writing

School Gala




1.Where-at the gala
2. What -play games
3.How-Amazing

  1.  Eagerly strolling to the front of the stage,I hear unbelievable music from the most wonderful lady in the whole wonderland Mrs Hopewell.I could smell yummy hot dogs flying underneath my nose.I saw stalls with bitter ice-cream,burning hot dogs tasteful chips and plenty more.I wonder if they will give me a free hot dog.


2.Dabing my way to find the dinosaur in the slime,I see Mrs Bron playing her game she invented.(very inventive) The slime grabs the giggling dinosaurs as I look for them.First,I had to look for the purple. It was very slimy


3.When I found the purple one I was happy and excited because I will get  my Bk card that the family will be having for dinner. (well what I am having for dinner)I had frivolity(fun)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog